Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back and Forth.

Back and forth= My Subway life. I love the Metro and how convenient it can be. However, it can sometimes be a pain waiting for it to come when you're on a schedule.
Anyway, work is amazing so far. My feet and legs have never ached so bad, but I love all of my patients (and they love me, I hope). Orthopedics is a floor I'd never consider myself in, but I'm happy so far. I like going consecutive days because I get to know the patients and they are great. One woman was trying to hook me up with her 35-year old son who works at a restaurant near where I live. I told her I had a boyfriend.

Anyway.I'm exhausted this week. I haven't been posting a lot because of that, and because this New York life is just too much fun. However, the Manhattan Public Library is still my favorite place in New York. Love you reading.

No comments: