Monday, September 26, 2011

Poker Face.


I'm here. Usual spot in the library, usual time.
There are things I wish I could SCREAM right now..But I'm in a library, so I'll refrain.

Well, I haven't been talking about my job interview on Friday because I get mortified even thinking about it. I am pretty sure I annihilated any chance I had of getting a job there. I had this fright that I have never had before during an interview. That is all I will say about it. Bye (probably), dream job.

I've been driving Jackson's car; I don't think many people know that that is my means of transportation. I drive a Toyota Tacoma. My mom would be so proud; her daughter is now a truckin' girl. This is my keychain.

A cat and a library card on my keychain. I think this is an accurate depiction of my life. Up for interpretation.


Parks and Recreation is back on TV. I have become so addicted to television shows: Parks and Rec, New Girl, Modern Family, Drop Dead Diva, Weeds..... This is unhealthy, but it is SO fun. I am getting old.
If you want to laugh for 30 seconds... Click here. I love Amy Poehler.


On a completely unrelated note, I think this quote is quite lovely.


You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
Eleanor Roosevelt (You Learn By Living)

(Now that I think about it...I can relate this to my terrible, awful, horrible interview situation..)

No comments: