Friday, September 16, 2011

miss.

I miss H&M.
I miss having everything within walking distance.
I miss having a McDonald's around the corner, along with any other place I could ever DREAM of to eat (why is McDonald's always the first thing I think of?
I miss public transportation. That or having my own car would be nice.
I miss having drawers to use.
I miss my family.
I miss being around a culture that I am familiar with.
At the same time, I miss being around an array of cultures.
I miss having a job.
I miss my coworkers (most of them).
I miss being a nurse full time.
I miss the concrete jungle of New York...
And I miss the green and beauty of Upstate New York.


I miss familiarity...Having a sense of direction, knowing where I am going.

I will give it time. It will take getting used to. I have to try to be positive...But right now, it's just not happening.

Thus, this ends the negative nancy post.



I just am missing a lot today.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

What you miss, will soon be replaced by what you find.

Use prayer, breathe in faith, and know that the material that you miss will fade.

Missing someone fades into a familiar habit, and grattitude.

And above all, we're all where we need to be when we need to be.

I am four and a half hours away.