Thursday, September 15, 2011

Library fun.


Well, here I am. Utah.
To be specific, currently at the Provo City Library. This is seriously the only place I know how to get to besides Jackson's place of work. Why must Utah roads be so confusing to an easterner like me?


Help, I'm surrounded by mountains! First, a side view...Last, a picture of Jackson's backside..I mean, the view across the street from the place I am staying at.


My little baby Kindle's screen stopped working mid plane ride. I almost lost it right there. Actually I did...I was homesick, sad, and clutching my pillow pet (the mini ones make for an AWESOME travel pillow). I looked like such a child.


My Lady Bug Pillow Pet!!!!! 4 years old.
But thankfully, Amazon is amazing and after an extremely short and pleasant phone call, I had a free replacement sent to me immediately. So, no bad words for Amazon OR Kindles. However, I did cheat and buy a few books at Barnes and Noble...That place, the smell, the way I could spend hours there....Ahh.


I've applied to about 4 trillion jobs and have gotten no bites. Great. I am not losing hope yet...But still. Agh, it's already been a week and I feel as if I am starting to get sick of this nothingness.

This is a public PLEA. If you are in the Salt Lake/Provo area, please help me get a nursing job. I'm a good nurse, I swear. I am desperate. Call anyone you know.

No comments: