Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm Movin' Out.


Funny how quite a few of my blog post titles happen to be from Billy Joel masterpieces. That or Ben Folds (see most recent, 'Rockin' the Suburbs'). Thanks Mr. Joel and Mr. Folds. /end tangent.
Upon observation of the picture above, you can see that packing has now officially commenced. No, this mess is not due to Hurricane Irene or Lee. Although TRUE story: My brother's first day of 11th grade started out with a two hour delay because of crazy flooding here. LUCKYYY (Matt and I have been watching too much Napoleon Dynamite lately). I figured today is as good of a day as any to start packing.....2 days before. Procrastination at it's absolute finest.

Packing can be a lot of fun whilst web-camming with a lovely boyfriend. He probably learned some things about me he didn't want to know. Like, maybe I smell my clothes to check if they're clean. Does anyone else do this? Oh, the things he is in for.....


On a serious note, please keep Hershey, PA and the surrounding areas in your prayers. I spent the majority of 2 years there (2008-2010). There is massive flooding...Along with areas around where I live as well, but Hershey/Harrisburg has it bad. This is the entrance of Hershey Park. It's only supposed to get worse.


On a cooler note,
Just check this hotness out. I used to be such a babe. Yes, those are custom-made scrubs that have musical notes on them because I played piano. Yes, those are owl glasses. Yes, I went to work with my dad and saw brain surgery that day. #Destined2BeaNurse4e.
:)

No comments: