Sunday, October 2, 2011

Two Letters: T and V.


Why am I starting to love television? Am I getting old?

I talked to my grandma today. She told me it was totally normal and that TV was a great thing to occupy your idle time with. Grandma knows best, right?

TV shows I am loving right now/shows that have just ended.


Weeds. I just can't with that season finale. My anxiety was through the roof. Nancyyyyyy!!



Drop Dead Diva. Jane and Grayson? Yes please......


Dexter...Yes for Christopher C. Hall.


The New Girl...I always thought Zooey Deschanel was a little too trendy, but 'The New Girl' is a little too funny to be a little too trendy.


Pan Am....The time period, the hair/costumes, everything about it I love. Add in Christina Ricci; where has she been all my life?! Her voice is still so beautiful to me.


Modern Family. I know everyone knows about them...Cam and Mitchell, the Dunphy's. I am a big Claire fan. If I could be any mom on TV, I'd be her....Actually, I'd be Nancy Botwin minus the weed selling antics. But still, Claire and Phil. So cute.

I just spent so much time on this blog post. I'm semi-embarrassed.

But apparently , this is what has become of me.

No comments: