Sunday, October 24, 2010

This is It.

A New Chapter in My Life: Today is my last day of jobless freedom.
My big girl job starts tomorrow. I am a full time employee, working night shifts. Holy toledo!! It's about time. That was far too long of a hiatus, but I'll admit that I'm a little scared and very nervous. But, I can't wait to get back to taking care of people and hopefully making a difference. Honestly, nothing is better than getting a hug from a patient when they leave the hospital. I love that.

2010 has been crazy. It started out really depressing. I had the worst senioritis a college student could have. My birthday was my motivation for change, and I knew there was a light at the end of the tunnel: graduation. I graduated college, one of the best days of my life (see below), and moved to NYC in a whirlwind. Summer went by way too fast and I got to play with cute babies in their first days of life, I passed my boards and am now an RN, I spent time with my best friend, met a cute guy and had lots of fun, moved in with my other best friend, and here I am. I'm completely happy. I hope it only gets better from here.

That is all! Just a short update.

No comments: