Wednesday, January 13, 2010

& i know that it's complicated...


And I know that it's complicated,
But I'm a loser in love so babyyy
Raise a glass to mend
All the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends.


Lady Gaga.

I see her in 11 days.

Other than that,
Last night I went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 1:15pm today. What's wrong with me?
I had a dream that I was in love with a boy who was getting married...And he asked me to be his Maid of Honor. (Side Note: This dream is thanks to me seeing a status saying, 'watching Made of Honor!') I gladly accepted, got to go to his bachelor party events, hoped and prayed and wished that he would change his mind before the moment of saying his vows. I was at the wedding pre-party and a little girl came up to me. She was the flower girl. She had curly blonde hair and a cute little smile. I love little girls (in a reminiscent kind of way). We became friends, and she made me feel better because she could tell I was sad and asked if I wanted to have a slumber party after the wedding. I told her if we could build a fort, I'd be set. So I stood there, she was standing right next to me waiting for the ceremony to begin. Just as he was about to say his vows, I woke up.
Someone once asked me if I'd ever consider dating a married person. Ridiculous, I know. I said absolutely not. Considering my family's past, and my moral values I would never do it. But last night, I think I got a feeling of what it's like to be in love with something that's untouchable. Hoping, praying , wishing. It was sad.

No comments: