Sunday, January 10, 2010

complain, complain.

I've been doing a lot of that lately.
Yesterday, I slept til 5pm. I went to bed 6 hours later and woke up today at 2pm, missing church. Today I read, facebooked, watched Entourage, then repeated numerous times. I decided to take a nap at 7pm. I woke up, read, facebooked, watched "Mothman Prophecies", then played bubble spinner (a weird game) and now I'm back to facebook, reading, and sleep. Does this sound like a waste of 2 days to you? It does to me.

I've decided that there's no recording artist I hate more than Kesha (I refuse to change the "S" to a "$"...Ridiculous). When I first heard the song "Tik Tok" I felt like I was listening to every sorority girl's dream (or theme) song. Leaving for the night and not coming back, getting tipsy, waiting for the police to shut their party down, checking out boys who look like Mick Jagger (clever rhyme...except it makes no sense). Then, I hear a song on her CD talking about getting drunk, puking in a closet at a rich person's house, and then passing out in the backyard. Talk about classy. Kesha is 22, her mom is a songwriter.....Wait, her mom is a songwriter? They co-write songs together. What a beautiful relationship.

Anyway....That's my rant for the night.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

i totally hate that song too. 100% hate. you should have listened to me, and gone to church. we are so fighting:)