Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Utah Memz.

I just had a dream about my blog...So I guess maybe it means I should write in it.

I'm home.  Home-home, home sweet Horseheads.

I cried on the flight to New York.  I realized I did the same exact thing on my flight to Utah.  I was scared then, and I'm way scared now.  It doesn't help that I'm a crier.

My roommates...Oh, my roommates who have gotten me through so much.  Sherra, Megan, Natalie, and the newest addition Cassie.  I love them and miss them so much already.
Left to right:  Me, Gillette (not a roommate but a cutie), Natalie, Sherra and Megan.


My last full day in Salt Lake consisted of 100% amazingness.  We went to the gay pride parade which I thought was going to be a bust compared to NYC's pride parade, but it was SO great.  So much fun.  A little bit too hot outside for my liking, but when the sun shines there is happiness.  Did I mention it is supposed to rain all week here?  And I'm wearing a sweatshirt..And I'm not happy about that.

Sunny day, Pride Parade drag queens.


I rode the trax for the first time (Utah's public transportation system, kind of reminded me a train on the streets. Weird) with Megan.  I got a little tour of the ghetto of Salt Lake...Who knew.  Then Megan and I possibly got heat stroke.

Then we had a lovely little impromptu gathering at the house.  We laughed and laughed.

 I loved every second of Sunday.  But it made it way harder to leave.
Free hugs in a weirdo alleyway.  Seems normal.  (Hilary, me and Cassie)...I know I look pregnant.  I'm not.


I don't even want to talk about the flight...Or flights, since it took me 3 planes to get to home.  I did come home to dutch meatballs and spaghetti, though.  Thanks mom.  And I got to sleep with Taz last night.  He snored on my chest.  It was the cutest thing ever, except he sprawls out on my bed like he owns it.


Here is to the amazing memories.....Just some pictures from the past couple of months that I haven't shared on here yet.

Brunch at Gracie's downtown:  Erika, Megan, Sherra, and Shannon.  This was a perfect day/night...That led to a bonfire blowout.  The guys literally built the pit in 5 minutes flat.  And it was a great pit, considering the circumstances.



Sherra, Cassie and I loved to be lazy.  That day, we cuddled in Sherra's bed all day...With our sunglasses on.  Silliest day ever.



Cassie, Natalie and I being the most amazing roommates ever and visiting our favorite establishment and favorite Hooters girl, Sherra.



So many more I need to put up here.  I miss everyone so much already.
I'm coming back soon though...Promise.

3 comments:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

aww. that one of Taz is too cute. I so wish sherman could sleep with us. I would love it ... my husband would kill me. I guess I could sleep on the couch with sherm? hmmm.

Holly said...

Change is always hard, but you'll get through it :) Like you said...you were scared on your way to Utah and you're scared now, but look how great Utah was! Things will get better :)

Greetings from Texas! said...

Is Taz a vizsla? He looks like one!