Friday, June 22, 2012

TGIF...?

It's Friday night:  A glimpse into Amy's weekend.

1) Get Domino's delivered and eat with my little brother.
2) Cruise Netflix, add quite a few movies to my queueueueue (that's what I call it) and proceed to watch Waiting for Superman (which I would highly suggest to all those documentary watchers out there, here's to you).
3) Go in the hot tub by myself.  Why not?  It was beautiful outside.  Except, I just awkwardly sat in there not knowing what the purpose of being in a hot tub alone is.
4)  Dad comes home.  We start a bonfire in the backyard.  Majority of us are asleep by 11:30pm.
6) I'm not, so I look at this puncture wound my dog gave me that I've been so reluctant to admit because I love him so much.  But yeah, turns out it's healing.  However, the skin around it is having an allergic reaction to the constant bandaids being applied and removed.  Plus, there's a major bandaid tan line...which will look great in Mexico ! 
Mexico?!

.....In July I have so many things to look forward to.
Here's the agenda.

July 1-7: My best friend ever (since 2nd grade) will be home.  It's going to be a week full of Keuka Lake, fireworks, Patterson family gatherings, boats, sun, everything that's amazing.
July 11th-ish: I am headed back to Utah for some amazing times.  Roommates, friends, relaxing, NO humidity..Oh and I'm seeing this band called Mury on the 14th.  I know the drummer, and I'm making a shirt that says that to wear to the concert.  So cool, I know (hope you read this :) ).
July 24th-28th:  From Utah, I leave for Puerto Vallarta Mexico!  I am so excited.  It is going to be amazing.  I've been needing a beach vacation like this for so, so long!

If the weekend continues being this eventful, maybe I'll be back on here!
Peace.





OKAY P.S:  So I just checked my traffic feed (recent visitors and how they got to this site).
Apparently if you google "I love peeing my pants" you could be directed to my blog.
Here's to you, visitor from McKinney, Texas.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! Sounds like such a fun summer to me :-) Well, what's coming up in July anyway lol! Just happened upon your blog for the first time, and it was certainly nice to "meet" you. Have a wonderful Monday!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

July will be good to you.