Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Too hot.


HI! 

Taz and I last night.  I love when he covers his face with his paws like he can't take life anymore.

It's 90 degrees out and I'm way too hot to do anything today but be lazy.

Last night I had the cutest little old man teach me how to play Euchre.  He was the best.  I still suck.  Sometimes I absolutely love old people.  They can be awesome....For the most part.  
(Exceptions: patients that are a pain in the A-- at the hospital)...Oops.


P.S.  This is what I've been listening to all day.  Remember the girl in that one song that kills my ears to this day (because it was so overplayed), "Somebody That I Used to Know"?  Well this is the girl featured in it.  She is 22 years young and is pretty freaking talented.  This song makes me want to dance like the white girl I am.

3 comments:

Holly said...

It's sooo freaking hot here. Toooo hot for me.

So fun about the man teaching you Euchre :)

Melanie @ MJ said...

It's definitely too hot. Hit 105 here yesterday.

Greetings from Texas! said...

cute pup pic!