Sunday, June 10, 2012

Running Away!

Today was a bad day.  I forgot how much I hate humidity.  How am I ever going to get a tan here without a pool?  First world problems.

I thought about running away from home today, as a 24-year old.  A friend told me that when you're 24, this is defined as "moving".  No, I like the term 'running away' better.

 I've got it all planned out:  
1.  Move to Aruba.
2.  Braid hair for the rest of my life.
3.  Hope to God I don't get kidnapped.

Note: Did I mention I don't know how to braid hair? (I'm such a girly girl)...  I'll figure it out.


I started feeling better while looking at a collage that Nichole (my BFF) gave me for my 18th birthday.  
These are a few of my faves:

I was so cute, I know.  That right upper picture of me though..Brownie Girl Scout forever.


I love this middle picture of me in the middle...Story of my life.



P.S. Thanks to everyone who has been reading my blog lately...You are all cool.
And I'm sorry if this comes across as a Negative-Nance blog.  I swear I can be fun sometimes.

3 comments:

Andrea D said...

Ooooh, I'll come with you to Aruba! I hear there's strength in numbers, so maybe that will ward off potential kidnappers.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. HATE humidity. truly. I'm with Andrea ... we should ALL move to Aruba.

Kelinha said...

What an amazing post and what a nice blog you have. Am a new follower. Hope you follow me back. Please, let me know=)*