Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lessons Learned/confessions.

Well....


1. I'm terrible at packing.

2. I probably have the messiest room of all time.

3. Does anyone else here sleep until 4pm? Even when going to bed at a decent time?

4. Melatonin makes dreams so much more vivid and crazy. I'd tell you to try taking some, but...The last dream I had was about a vivid shooting at a hotel, and making out with a celebrity who got shot in the head but was somehow still alive (it was his last waking minutes, so romantic..no). I did learn that my mom will protect me in a shooting. She stood right in front of me the whole time.
Love you, mom of my dreams (literally and figuratively).

5. How can pro soccer players play with streamers still on the field? I was almost disturbed when players started to trip over it.

6. I'm starting to get a little bit job-sick (homesick, except...with employment involved)...And it's only been a week.

7. Kittens are cute sometimes. Actually all the time.



But, this is my life right now. I will be a year older on Friday. Maybe a year-wiser; we'll see when that day rolls around. Right now just pray that there will be good reading-outside weather. If I do make it out of bed before daylight ends.

No comments: