Friday, April 27, 2012

Down to Business.

Update:  Yes, I'm still moving home.
No, I don't have an exact date.
Don't rush me.

Everyone asks me why I'm still here.  It could be because I'm enjoying the sunshine, having fun with my roommates, going on random road trips and just loving not having any responsibility for the moment.  If you could manage to do this fiscally, were single and in my situation, would you do the same?  Okay so maybe I need to go on a beach vacation ASAP, but this will do for now.  Lounging around and sleeping in is now my job.  And I love it.  I'm sure I'll get sick of it really soon, and that means it will be time to go.  As for right now, I'm loving sitting on the couch in my pajamas at 4:45pm.

Not to mention good old New York is having record low temps for the month of April and my brother Matt had his first snow day of the school year this past Monday.  On Monday, it was 85 degrees here in Utah.

Anyway, that's the 411 considering I receive texts every day from various people asking what my status is.  How many times do I have to tell you that I'm in my bed comfy in Utah doing nothing and enjoying it for the time being?  Thank you and goodnight!

P.S. Considering no one reads this blog, I am still expecting daily texts.  Awesome.

No comments: