Monday, October 10, 2011

Scared Str8.

I've found a new favorite website/photo album. I've been laughing all day. So, in the spirit of Halloween, I present to you: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nightmaresfearfactory/ .. You will be laughing your behind off.

A few of my favorites:

pic0100


pic0250


pic0153


pic0038



Speaking of Halloween...Not looking forward to the back-to-back birthdays:
Ali - October 31st. Twenty-One at last. Forever a devil.
Jackson- November 2nd. He's getting older every year.
Matt- November 4th. 17? No. Refusing to accept that.

'It doesn't matter where you come from, it matters where you go.'
I can't change my past, but I can learn from that and plan my future accordingly! Ya. Profound thought for the day.

Just finished reading: 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth. Thank you Lauren for the suggestion, it was a lovely fast read! Couldn't put it down.

No comments: