Thursday, December 16, 2010

Undecided.

After three days of working in a row, I figured I would update this masterpiece.

I'm sitting on the 'couch' with Kevin (aka his bed), having a stay in night...for now at least. I need it.

Work is..Work. I'm just not sure if I like it that much anymore now that I'm on the night shift. I find solace in getting food delivered at 2am to the hospital. Not healthy. On my days off, I get nothing done because all I want to do is sleep. For example, take today. I was supposed to drop off laundry. Yes, drop off to get it done because I'm too lazy to carry it 1 block and 2 avenues to a place to do it myself (but it's so expensive, ugh). I couldn't drag myself out of bed for that. It feels like depression, but worse because I actually want to be up doing things instead of sleeping until 6pm. But my body needs it.


Did you know that if you're lying sideways, watching TV, there is a part of your brain that adjusts your vision and "turns" your point of view? That's awesome. Watching Arrested Development right now.




/End previous rant. That was last week. This is today.

Today, I celebrated Christmas with my Grandma, Aunt and Chinese food. It was quaint, but it was my life. It wasn't the Christmas I wanted, but the Christmas I will remember as my 23rd Christmas on the face of this earth. We ate, got stuffed with more food, and then I was forced to take home more food. Italian Grandmas are the BEST (I say this as my stomach is hurting to the extreme).

On New Year's I will be in Utah. How does New Year's work in Utah? It doesn't even go in sync with the ball dropping in NYC. It will be a different experience for sure. My first New Year's experience in a different time zone...Not to mention with a boy in a different time zone. Yikes. New York is WORLD eastern time. End of story.
Guess I'll end this post with pictures from my last trip to Utah....It was loverly.

This is from my last trip to Utah. My eyes are demonic. But we made some cool gingerbread houses.

What a cute guy. What not-cute gingerbread houses. Just kidding :)

So not artistic...Me, that is. Yikes.

And, it's almost 4am. Goodnight, World.

No comments: