Saturday, August 29, 2009

sweetest place on earth.

Hershey is lame.
Wish I was in the City, I miss the tall buildings and lights and constant excitement...And kind of hard to admit, but I miss the subway and being able to jump on and see all of my friends in 10 minutes.
We'll see what happens in life, but it's scary. My instructors were telling us that we should start applying to jobs between Thanksgiving break and winter break. Where do I want to settle down? We'll see how the next few months go. I was thinking California or Utah originally, but now New York is looking more and more appealing for various reasons. Who knows. I'll be praying about it.

On a more positive note, Utah/Randy in 4 days basically!! I can't wait. We're going to have so so much fun.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I feel your pain. Leaving DC to come to Hershey was really hard for me, but in time I made great friends and learned to really love PA. Just try to appreciate the rural beauty and the smell of chocolate. :)

PS: I LOVE the Sarah Bareilles song you posted the other day. Thanks!