Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gravity.

Gravity - Sara Barreilles. Currently a song I am learning on piano and in love with thanks to my sister.

It's been a while since I've written, sorry but life has been so crazy!!! I'm loving every second of it.

Last weekend Randy helped me move out and we went to Horseheads for 2 nights. It was lovely, I got to spend some quality time with my brother in my dad's new hot tub, we watched for meteor showers (I thinkkk I saw one). Saturday me and Randy went to the lake to see Nichole's family. It was beautiful out. Keuka Lake and Nichole's cottage = Heaven on earth sometimes. I go there and I feel like I'm home. Her family treats me like I'm their daughter...I love being taken in by wonderful families that love me like their own.
This past week, I spent with Randy (see a pattern here? Ha)...We did lots of fun things, although it was so incredibly hot in the City. Randy met my grandma, who is currently in love with him. She told my dad all good things..Which is, good because my dad is pretty skeptical of guys (especially cute Mormon ones). But anyway, we had such a nice week together. I'm still surprised he hasn't gotten sick of me yet. Ha. I hope he never does!

Anyway, it was sad saying goodbye because we basically had spent a month straight together, but it had to be done Friday because Saturday (yesterday) I moved to Hershey. Not sure how I feel about it yet. It's...Quiet. Peaceful. I miss the City so much, ah where are the big buildings?!?! Today I went to Hershey Park with my family. It was a zoo. Rollercoasters were cool, that's about it.

In other news, went to go see Jersey Boys 2 weeks ago...It was phenomenal. AMAZING. Best show I've seen yet.

I'm happy, super happy, and I'm going to Utah in a week and a half to visit Randy and meet his family! And see Lauren, possibly Laura, two girls I love so very much.

Life is lovely right now.

No comments: