Thursday, August 13, 2009

can't take my eyes off of...

I'm going to see Jersey Boys tonight!! I can't contain my excitement so I had to share.
The past week has been pretty chillaxed...Until tonight, and then tomorrow I'm renting a car and going home with Randy for the weekend. He gets to meet Nichole, Sister Tracy, everyone at church, possibly my crazy mom, and my siblings. I'm thinking about taking him to Ithaca too. Then I'm driving his butt back to the City and staying there for a few more days...I just can't say goodbye! Ha. I'm not looking forward to moving out tomorrow, that's for sure.

I guess they're outside my door right now filming Law and Order: SVU if any of you guys are into that. I'm not really, but it's still so cool that my street is having something filmed here.

I just love this City and I love how different each and every one of us is that lives here. I was in the library getting all emotional thinking of how no other library is like this in our country (probably). There are so many different, lovely people. Even though some are weird.

I read my patriarchal blessing today because I had this overwhelming feeling that I should. It made me feel so wonderful. To know that I will be a mother of choice children someday and will be making sacred covenants in the temple made me smile/cry at the same time. It's such a blessing to know that. It's also crazy how true my Patriarchal Blessing has been so far in guiding me in life. There are some pieces of advice that I didn't follow, that I should have and I forever regret that. But there's still time for change, and I have changed immensely since those mistakes were made. I love Heavenly Father for allowing us to receive Patriarchal Blessings. Mine is such a help/motivation for me to better myself and prepare for the blessings life has in store for me.

No comments: