Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weekday Update, with Amy.

Not Amy Poehler. There I go with the TV references again. Anyway....

Today was my first week as a nurse in Utah. Things are a little bit different, but most of it is pleasant. I do miss my Lenox Hill crew. But, about 99% of the people I've encountered so far are friendly, nice, sweet, and say 'Hi' to you in the halls if they don't even know you, so that one-up's Lenox Hill in a sense.
Pretty different view compared to Lenox Hill Hospital.

I just ate vegetarian fare....Can I just say it's delicious? I had a sweet potatoes, onions and walnut dish. Who knew that vegetables could be so flavorful. Big shout-out to my roommate Megan who cooks deliciously! She says she uses allrecipes.com for her sweet dishes. I've made one attempt at baking since I've been here. The result was this:
Mmmhmmm.....Smore's cookies. Can't get over them.


Oh by the way...I got a new car. 2006 Honda Accord. It's cute and has heated seats as well as cruise control (way important).



1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Ha, now you have no excuse but to come see me butthead.