Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Down in the Valley.


So, remember how I went to Nevada for Thanksgiving to see family that I haven't seen in a trillion years?
Now, I've gotten used to mountains out here, but 2 lane roads, open plains, and mountains in the background? Along with the salt flats as seen to your right (can you believe that's not snow)? Gorgeous. I was so fascinated by Nevada.

My family lives on a ranch. I've learned that it's a 24 hour job. It's also beautiful. Jackson and I went along to feed cows right after we got there.
See that unbelievably long herd of cows following us? The 'moos' were the best.

It was so nice to spend time with family. We had the best time; so many laughs and memories that were made. I think I brought home a few pounds of food in my belly area, but it was so worth it. Both of my cousins, Roby and Ryan each have lovely wives and the cutest kids ever.
Grant is 2 years old and a big boy. He's so sweet and caring, especially with his little cousin.

Sweet little Avery. She's 18 months (give or take, I think). She is so silly. Example: This picture. She even said "cheeeese" while she was striking this pose down here.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures from the trip....We went on a drive through the valley.


My Aunt Maggie. She looks a little like my mom, right? And Alisa, Ryan's wife is laughing in the background :)



Last but not least...My cousins, Roby, Ryan, Avery, Grant, and my Uncle Steve.


This is Roby's wife, Amanda. And of course, the scenery. So amazing.


I just wanted to share some of my trip. For more pics, including me immobilized on a couch with a dog because I was so full it hurt, look on facebook. I really have to go visit again soon.

Oh and I have a cool post, to come soon :) YAY

No comments: