Friday, January 7, 2011

You just have to laugh.


This is Part Two of my previous post.
It'll be short and sweet.

It's gotten worse, as evidenced above. The light is hanging by a thread from the ceiling.

Meanwhile, outside of my apartment door...
People are locked in our building. This kind tenant who deemed herself as "handy" because she's an RN had to use her screwdriver to get these poor people out of the apartment to go to work late.


Really, I can't help but laugh at this whole situation.
My apartment has turned into a rain forest....Walking into the kitchen, a mist instantly hits your face. How peaceful.
I've found a new use for pots and pans since I don't cook. Kevin will be doing the dishes.

Anyway, maybe I'm deliriously tired...But laughing is healthy and it's a good way to cope with this crazy apartment.

No comments: