Friday, November 16, 2012

Sad.

I need a job so badly.
Getting rejection e-mails on the regz is not the best.
I'm feeling pretty discouraged right now.

I have a confession to make:
I'm living my life vicariously through two elderly people leaving me wrong voicemails.

I get two voicemails yesterday from a man we'll call Jim.
Jim thinks I'm Edna's grandson.  He tells me that his Grandma needs assistance, that she needs to get rid of her cats and one has an eye infection, and that she shouldn't give her car away to the other grandson.

Edna called me twice and left me a two voicemails today.
She's putting her cat down tomorrow and wants her grandson to say his goodbyes.  Also, she's moving out soon and to not let anyone tell him otherwise.


It's like my own personal soap opera, courtesy of voicemails that are not meant to be sent to me.
I almost feel guilty.
Mostly sad, though.

No comments: