Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Little Sister, a Mama.

Amy & Ali :)

Tonight I had dinner with my sister and family.
It was the last night that my sister wasn't a mom.
(well, she had a baby in her belly, but tomorrow it becomes official).


Christmas 1992 maybe?  I hit her on the head with a shovel that year.

Tomorrow, she becomes a mom.
That little girl on the right...A mom!!!  And me, a big sister always.  (Matt's first Christmas)

I become an Aunt.
A first time Aunt, to a little girl named Audrey Jane Prentice.


2010 or 2011


I will be a very proud Aunt.
Proud of her sister, her boyfriend, and the future that the Little Miss will have.


Bahamas 2010 -  Why didn't we meet J. Biebz?!?!!?


Ali Cat, I will be there every step of the way.

Little Mermaid forever.


I will try my best to be the best big sister I can be for you.... Because I know you will take it from there for Audrey as her Mama. 

Halloween 1992.  Devil/Angel Bride.  Jkjk

I love you, I have always loved you, and I always will.
Tomorrow, you will be the strongest I have ever seen you and I know that.
I am crying because I am so happy and excited for you!!  

I hope we can always laugh like this.
But remember, you will always be my little sister.
And I LOVE that, Ali.
I love you more!





Love,
Your big sis Amy :)

1 comment:

NicoleLyden said...

So sweet Amy! You will be a great aunt to that little girl! Congrats to all of you! Xo