Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm in love with a girl....

I'm an Aunt!!

My little sister Ali is a Mom!


Ali and Zach's first family photo.
From 9:30 am on Wednesday until 7:45 pm on Thursday, my sister was in labor.
Her water broke at 9:30am on Thursday 10/11/12!! made the 4 cm mark at 6 pm, and she was ready to push within the hour.

Audrey Jane Prentice obviously waited until 10/11/12 to make her appearance, since it is one cool birthday.

Erythromycin is a biatch on those eyes.. Sorry girlfriend.

My sister did amazing.  You have no idea.
I was an extern at Lenox Hill in labor and delivery, and my sister was probably the best patient I have ever seen in labor.  She took it like a pro.  One amazing mom.
Her fiance Zach was the best support partner/soon-to-be-daddy ever.  To be honest, my mom and I were just the lucky people to be there.  It wasn't even necessary because of Zach...He was amazing.

BUT, I was SO happy to be a part of that birth!!  It was beautiful...Yes, it was a long labor but I wanted to be there for everything.  Ali and Zach, thank you so much for allowing me to be there in that one, beautiful moment.

I am a first time aunt, and I am SO HAPPY!!!!!
Aunt Amy, are you kidding?!  I am so happy to take on that role!


Right after I got there on the second meeting (today), she was wide awake....I enjoyed every minute of it.

Matt first meeting and holding his niece.  He was so nervous and careful.





My hair is still messed u.  I don't get it.

I was trying to wake girlfriend up so she could get some sleep tonight.  And I was so happy.

Look at those beautiful baby toes.







Most beautiful picture by far..... (copyright Grandpa Madden).
But she is even more beautiful in person.


Oh, I am so in love!!

No comments: