Thursday, September 27, 2012

I can't lie no more, gotta be true to myself.....

You guys, I am doing so great!!!
That's my new saying (?) - "YOU GUYS!!"
But regardless, I am doing tremendous.....
I initially thought it was going to be quite a moderate transition...
But rather, it feels as if I have never left.  Such a crazy, unexpected, wonderful feeling.

I found a home!  I am living in a brand new apartment with 2 other way cute fun girls.  My first grown up, clean apartment with no crazy superintendents (that are NOT rapists) and never-been-used appliances.  All clean everything.  We gotta get rid of boxes in our living room, but other than that it's so cozy.  In fact, I initially started blogging from the comfiest bed on earth (MY new bed) and now I'm on my balcony.  Yep, balcony.  First class, e'erbody.  
This s the new place.  I 'got' (I KNOW wrong grammar, it's okay) my own bathroom, walk in closet....yay.

Here's a preview of Amy's life the past few weeks:
But I still have my old roommates in my heart.  Saturday lunch at Hooter's while my BFF Sherra is working is the best.  She's a good waitress, sometimes...Cass is a perfect companion.  We love Hooters.


Burt and I went to a pet shelter and it was the saddest thing ever.  I loved this baby.
My first job interview(s) at U of U...I parked in level 3 of the parking garage.  That's my fave number.  I have a THIRD (the number!!) interview scheduled for next Thusrday for my dream position.  And one tomorrow for my 2nd ideal spot.  Eek, when it rains it pours I guess.



Oh Hey Nich, here's a never before seen pic.
NICHOLE I wish this could be you instead of me.  Love you forever and ever.  Love, Amy and Grieves.

So, long story short Burt knows a lot of famous people apparently. Awkward, for me at least, since I am not a famous-person's-person.  Not a fan girl, not a crazy girl, not normal, just awkward.  And I found out Nichole is obsessed with this guy I was having dinner with..Grieves.  A rapper.  Who is apparently a big deal....I didn't know.  He was super nice, fun, beer lover, etc....I probably was out of line when I asked him to make a "make a wish" video for Nichole (she's not dying).  Oh, the things you do for best friends.  :)





THE END for now.

1 comment:

Shay said...

That picture of the puppy makes me really sad:-( But congrats on the new apartment- super cute!