Friday, September 14, 2012

America's Next Top Model. Obviously.

So this one time, I pretended I was a model.
It made me realize that I will never, ever be a model...But it was one fun experience.

Hannah was a trooper dealing with my non-model self.  She is one talented photographer.
(She was supposed to photograph my wedding, but alas that didn't work out..So we used my deposit on my own personal photo shoot.  Because that's right, I'm way cooler than anyone else and I like myself.)


I don't have the majority of the pictures, but she gave me a couple that she has edited so far.  Here are the ones I am willing to share:






My "senior picture" glam shoot that I never got to have!! :) 6 years late, but better late than never, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're beautiful!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

So cute, I love the outfit, and especially the top photo.

Greetings from Texas! said...

You look like a model too me! You're gorg!