Monday, January 16, 2012

teenagehoodism.

Ugh, TEENhood was SO long ago.

Just kidding, it wasn't. But sometimes it feels like it....

Like on mornings (which are my nights) when I sit here listening to Straylight Run and think about nights (which were really nights) where I would write in my journal, weekends where I would throw parties with my friends, and go to high school and love/hate it. I cried a lot, I laughed a lot, but I just have mostly good, warm feelings thinking back on those times.

I'm glad I can look back on things via livejournal/blurty blogs I had back in the day which links will not be shared unless it is demanded of me.

Oh, the simplicity.

To my past self: You think life was complicated then? Oooh, girl....You're in for quite the ride.


I'm happy....But I'm nostalgic.
Existential moment. Hold on, wait up, I have the perfect song.


1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Amy. Do you read Reagans blob too?!!?!? This is an important convo we need to have.

P.S. I am coming up North Feb 10, Important convo we need to have #2.

And holy hell, if only I could be in High School again, minus that fiance. Dangit.