Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lakes and Sleep.


I'm a night owl again. Not by choice.
I have been sleeping 24/7. I think my body hates me. I think Jackson isn't too fond either, considering every time I go to hang out with him, I sleep the day away. Why is this so hard on my body?
P.S. I feel like my coworkers are feeding me 24/7. They bring in goodies all the time. I can't complain.. But at the same time...ALL this food is taking its' toll! IT IS!

I woke up at 8:40 pm tonight, and am now planning this wedding. Which, I'm sure you will be sick of hearing once it's July.

This is going to be it:

How beautiful is this? Except picture green instead of fall colors.

Right on Seneca Lake. It will be beautiful.

What else about me.
I'm reading my first Stephen King book and I absolutely love it. 11/22/63 -- Pick it up if you love historical fiction, JFK, the 1950's-60's era...Oh how I would love to live in that era.

Other than that...Life is one big sleep fest.

No comments: