Wednesday, February 15, 2012

THis is a few days old.



I will not devote a post to how much I dislike Valentine's Day. I will, however give shout outs to all those who were legit offended by my status. Like I said right in the status, again shut up. But one thing I noticed about this Valentine's Day: Why was everyone posting every single thing/flower/gift/jewelry/card that they received from their loved ones? I felt like it was a competition. One girl got a Kindle Fire. The other got a beloved movie. Who got the biggest bouquet of flowers?
Okay, I'm done being mean now.

I've been up for 32 hours and counting. I went to the doctors today because my heart rate was in the 140's and I freaked out. I'm okay, but I got my first EKG -- and um, my patients do not need to complain when I take those gel stickies off of their skin. It is painless. I thought I could sympathize, but I cannot. Here I am, negative nance again.

I have a new fashion icon/obsession.
Joy Williams - From the Civil Wars, probably my favorite duo of all time. Joy and I are basically BFF's since she answers all of my fashion questions via twitter. Seriously, most humble two-time grammy winner ever, that woman is. As I was telling Nichole, Joy is with child -- Which means maybe she'll lend me all of her dresses for the next 8 or so months. Can a girl dream?

Beauty.


I really can't wait to plan a trip home soon.

No comments: