Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Spelling confusion with a "k"


I was walking home tonight from work...The same sidewalks as always. Everything familiar to me. On the verge of tears.
I remembered how many times this has happened in the past year.
Crying, in the past because I was homesick, crying because my heart aches for my patients, crying because work is so hard sometimes.
But now I found myself crying because I have no one to come home to....To talk to, to share my day with. No best friend.

It reminds me of that Dane Cook skit, where he talks about how you're on the verge of tears all day, and you just can't wait to go home and sob. And cry and cry. And know you're not going to fall asleep, yet it's all you want to do.

Right now, I'm listening to sad songs that I used to listen to in high school.
Konstantine, Walking By, Something Corporate.
The memories. The memories of when I thought I was so emo/sad...But in reality, those were the best moments of my life.


UGHHhhhh.....
I hate being like this.


On top of that, I'm sunburnt and I hear mice in my kitchen but am terrified to go look.

Okay...This is turning into a pity party.
Sorry, bye.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

YOU owe me an email.

Coming home to someone is what makes a relationship worth the effort. Give it time.