Friday, June 10, 2011

i am Me.



That's me.
(Pretty sure you know that if you're reading this)

I have crazy curly hair.
Thanks to the New York City heat wave/humidity 100%, It is even crazier.
Does it make me crazy sometimes? Yes. Would I change it? No. It is me.

I have my dad's eyes.
I have white teeth.
I have chapped lips.

I am me.

I have air conditioning blowing on my back right now..This makes me happy.

After 10 months of living in the City with no couch, I finally got to sit back with Kevin and watch a movie....On our free couch, in front of a TV and not a laptop. That made me happy. And for once, Kevin liked my movie choice. Thank you, sociology class for making me become obsessed with the 1971 Stanford Prison Experiment. It helped me bond with my roommate.

I have a 4 day weekend. Happiness.

Bye for now.

3 comments:

K. D. said...

you look good in the pic.... this is just a piece of love...

* said...

I just came across your blog...I really like it. It's way fun and I like this pic of you. Super cute!! we should be blogging friends :)
-Katie

Amy said...

Katie-- Would love to be blogging friends, but your blog is private so I can't get to it!! Send an invite @ amyy.madden@gmail.com if you wish !