Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SeasonAffectsDisoders.

It's that time of year. The time of year where I want to hibernate..Sleep, eat, repeat. No more, no less. I can get snappy and angry, and sad and cry. Especially on a consecutive night of work...I'm a known crier at my job.


Jackson came out for Valentine's Day and I was so happy that I wasn't the one that had to travel. All we really did was stayed up late and spent the days being lazy, but it is so much more fun being lazy with someone else instead of by my lonesome.


Work has been so busy. So many times at that job I just feel defeated, like I feel as if I can't mentally do it anymore. But...Life goes on. So does working. So does the night..Eventually there is that light at the end of the tunnel, the sun is rising, and you know it's time to go home soon. That's the moment we all love. The other employees come in with their coffees...And we're ready to go to sleep, already picturing what it will be like to hit the pillow.

On that note, hitting the pillow.

No comments: