Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lucky. Matt and Ali.



I think I post a lot about missing home, but sometimes it's inevitable.
My vacation request to go home for my brother's high school graduation got denied, and I cannot even fathom missing his graduation.
I'm going to try so hard to find a way, but it makes me really sad thinking I could possibly miss it.
Being a grown up sucks sometimes.

My little brother is one of my best friends.  I'm sure I've said it before, but having an 18 year old brother that still says "I love you" on the phone to his big sister, and wants to hang out with me and watch Teen Nick shows during his summer break makes me one lucky girl.

Matt is really one of my role models.  Thankfully I can say I look up to him (physically) but I really do look up to him in every aspect possible.  
Back in the day.
I am so proud of him for growing up in a tougher situation, and succeeding greatly thus far.
[He got into his top colleges, guys!!  I can proudly say I helped him a little with his admission essay ;) ]



I love being the oldest sibling and being able to watch my younger siblings grow.


I love having a little sister that is a hard working person, has an absolutely beautiful daughter and is about to earn her bachelor's degree all at the same time.



I love having a little brother that's over six feet tall and is one of the kindest people I know.
They are both going places in life.

Thank you mom and dad, for these amazing little siblings of mine. 
 I wouldn't trade them for the world.








No comments: