Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mrs. Levine , RN.

Right now, I'm listening to Maroon 5 on repeat.
If you didn't know, Adam Levine is on Saturday Night Live tonight and I can't hide my excitement any longer.
Sometimes I like to call him my future husband.  A girl can dream.
"Hey Amy, I love you too."

My job -  I really do love it.  I am two weeks in and it is exactly how I knew it was going to be: 
Sad, sad, but so very rewarding.  
So many lessons to be learned from the strongest people (both patients and families) I've seen in my life.  These kids, I tell you...They have such wisdom beyond their years.
I look up to my little patients.


My favorite part of my job as a pediatric oncology nurse is painting nails and playing with trucks.
I also enjoy playing with beanie babies.

I'll post more later -  I have a hot date tonight that I must get ready for.

No comments: