Tuesday, July 12, 2011

grateful.

I had a horribly long day. My feet ache. So I decided, what better time than now to write a "What I am grateful for" list?

What am I grateful for right now?


For a best-boyfriend, Jackson- it sure has been a lovely, challenging, rewarding one year with you.

For a best friend, Lauren-- For being there for each other even though the distance between the Eastside and Westside of Manhattan seems like an eternity away.

For my BFF(in school) Nichole....Catching up, our new matching "I heart JM" shirts. I miss you already.

For my life. For my health-- Which I need to take a little bit more care of.

For books-- Getting lost in a story.

For hugs at work. You probably won't ever read this, but thank you so much Shaniqua, you made my day. And on top of that, filing my papers...An angel of a clerk.

For the man that risked his elbow to pry open the door for me on the subway. I made sure to thank you twice, once after, and once as I was leaving incase you didn't realize how long an extra 10 minutes goes for me.

For my dad, for booking a cottage on the Lake. Where I will relax, and read, and boat, and sleep. Repeat.

No comments: