Monday, February 22, 2010

and again...

Please go to my tumblr. It's lonely. It wants followers. I feel like it's closer to my heart now. It's like a little beautiful mini scrapbook where I can write, put quotes that I love dearly, and post pictures that mean something significant to me.

www.amymarissa.tumblr.com



One of the most beautiful lines in a song:

"I�m in love with a girl who'�s in love with the world
and I can�t help but follow
though I know someday she is bound to go away
and stay over the rainbow
gotta learn how to let her go
over the rainbow "
-"Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight" by Amos Lee


p.s. for the first time in my life, while looking at jobs, looking at applications and dates, my future world is spinning around...I don't know if I want to graduate anymore.

No comments: