Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'd like to believe that...

I'm just winding down after a very non-eventful(ish) Sunday.
I don't really have any points to ponder. I'm reading "He's Just Not That Into You" right now, and realizing...There have been many a-guys in my life that have been just not that into me, and I didn't even realize it. And proceeded to act like a complete fool and seem pretty darn desperate. Oh well, the slate's clean again.


Jason Mraz- Love for a Child basically sums up how my weekend was.
I started a LOST blog. Check it out maybe? So far, I have no followers but I will continue to write like I do for my own self-satisfaction.
I've been on quite the writing kick lately. It's probably due to the fact that I never have anything to do. Ever.
Does anyone have a copy of "The Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis? I have a feeling I may have to be taking a trip to the Hershey Library tomorrow. At least it will give me something to do.
Give me some lovin'.

No comments: