Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Come what may and love it.

A couple of days ago, I was talking with my friends about life. We were all at dinner and it all hit us that nursing will basically become our lives. We work for the majority of the week just so we can relax for 2 days. We work for money, we work for food, we work for enjoyment, and we'll work for our families. Basically, if you think about it, your job is always going to have to be first. Wouldn't you rather be spending your time with your family than working? But you're working for their benefit as well as yours, so work always has to come first in that aspect.
That thought is so depressing to me. I've been pretty depressed lately. But I'm so glad that I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me, and I'm here on earth for a reason. This is my time to prove to him that I'm worthy of celestial glory and that I can endure until the end. Although I'm sure work is going to be a challenge, at least I know it's temporary. My future family I will have will be together forever. Our lives together will go on for eternity, and no more will I have to worry about making money and shift hours. I'm so grateful to know of this. It really helps me get through the days sometimes.

No comments: