Monday, March 19, 2012

Home Update.

Hi from New York.




I am currently writing this blog from the desk that I wrote papers on in high school. Crazy.
I'm home for the week. It has been nothing short of wonderful. The weather has been phenomenal. I laid out yesterday in 75 degree weather. I wake up from sleeping with Taz the pup (it's really hard to wake him up btw), take a bowl of cereal outside, and enjoy the sun in my pajamas. I have been reading a ton. Guess who has read 10 novels since January? This girl.

Family time is the best. Need I say more? We all got together (mom and dad and their significant others, Ali and Zach, Matt and Emily, Kevin swung by) and had a barbecue. How cool is that. I'll write more later/in the following days -- My book and Taz are calling my name right now. Oh, and the sweet birds chirping outside.

No comments: