Monday, August 15, 2011

Manic Monday Meltdown.

Well, first off my phone has been ringing nonstop - 17 phone calls a day, give or take - and I'm about to go crazy. My buzzer is currently buzzing nonstop, brokers show up unexpected to come take a look at our apartment. Hello, we will give advice to NOT sell this condemned apartment!!

Now that that's off my chest...(and two phone calls later, within the past 4 minutes)

I have two weeks to pack up everything and go home. HOW?! So scared, but so excited.

First stop: Horseheads. How long? I have yet to figure that out. I am the world's biggest procrastinator -- For Example: I drop off my laundry today at 12pm. It's finished within three hours, but I have (choose) to wait until 5:55 pm to pick it up, 5 minutes before it closes. Oops.

Packing, cleaning, so much working, that will be my life for the next two weeks. Maybe, just maybe trying to find a flight to get out to Utah.

I am literally starting with nothing but some money and a few suitcases. It will be quite the adventure. And no, I will not be living on the streets.